1. OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN CONFEDERACIÓN DE PEÑAS
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of this domain belongs to the World Confederation of FC Barcelona Supporters Clubs (hereinafter CMP or the CONFEDERATION), with registered office at Arístides Maillol, 15, 08028 Barcelona, Tax Identification Code G66522640, registered in the Register of Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya and contact e-mail email@example.com.
Purpose and scope of application
The purpose of these conditions of use of the website, https://confederaciopenyes.cat/, is to regulate the provision and access, free of charge, to the general public and to persons interested in the activities of the WORLD CONFEDERATION OF BARCELONA FANS, of the institutional and social information of the Confederation or of third parties collaborating with it, which may be of interest to the user.
The user is subject to the policies and conditions in force at the time of using this website, except where appropriate changes must be made retroactively to the aforementioned policies or conditions by law or decision of the competent body. In this regard, the World Confederation of Supporters Clubs reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and presentation, as well as the conditions of access. Users are therefore recommended to regularly consult the conditions set out in this legal notice.
The mere use and browsing of the website, as well as the fact of requesting information or, where appropriate, registering or requesting information, implies acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of the present general conditions of access and use and, where appropriate, of registration and contracting.
2. PROVISION OF THE SERVICE
The CONFEDERATION does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content, nor that it is free of viruses or any other element that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system. The CMP will, whenever possible and provided that the tasks are not difficult to carry out, do everything necessary to establish communications and correct errors, as soon as it becomes aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the contents.
The CONFEDERATION shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in users’ computer equipment and apparatus, caused by reasons beyond the control of the CONFEDERATION, that prevent or delay the provision of services or browsing the website, nor delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems, nor the impossibility to provide the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to the CONFEDERATION, due to the user, third parties or force majeure.
3. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE
In the event that at any time there is a mistake in the information published on the website, it will be corrected immediately. Likewise, it is possible that the contents of the website may sometimes be shown as provisional information.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source codes and the rest of the contents included in the website are the property of the CONFEDERATION, which has the right to use and exploit them and, in this way, they become works protected by the applicable national and international intellectual and industrial property legislation in force at any given time. For this reason, the total or partial exploitation of any of the contents (text, logo, images, designs, etc.) appearing on the CONFEDERATION website is strictly prohibited, as well as the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation of the contents of the website without the prior approval of the CONFEDERATION, which, in any case, must be express and in writing.
5. HYPERLINKS AND/OR LINKS
Among its contents, the CONFEDERATION’s portal may include links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the user’s access to interchangeable information through the Internet. However, the CONFEDERATION is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites outside the CONFEDERATION. The links provided on the CONFEDERATION’s website have informative purposes for the user, but under no circumstances may they be used for any other purpose.
In accordance with the above, the CONFEDERATION declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided on other websites linked to this website. The CONFEDERATION does not control or exercise any type of supervision when it includes a link on the website https://confederaciopenyes.cat/. However, the use of links to other websites does not imply, in any way, responsibility or appropriation of their content, nor does it imply any supervision or approval of the changes and information provided therein. The CONFEDERATION advises visitors to the other websites mentioned above to consult the legal conditions, if any, set out therein.
The introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes to websites outside the CONFEDERATION, which allow access to the CONFEDERATION’s website without consent and/or prior express authorisation, is expressly forbidden. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks to websites not belonging to the CONFEDERATION shall in no case imply the existence of commercial, mercantile or any other type of relationship with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by the CONFEDERATION of its contents, opinions or services.
6. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENTS OF HYPERLINKS
The CONFEDERATION assumes no liability for damages that may be due to:
- The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites.
- The maintenance of the information, content or services existing on the linked sites.
- The provision or transmission of the information, content or services existing on these sites.
- The quality, legality and reliability of the contents and services existing on the linked sites.
- Non-compliance with the law, morality and good customs as a consequence of the dissemination, storage and availability of the contents supplied by third parties.
- Infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, rights to honour, personal and family privacy, personal image or communication of personal information by third parties.
- The carrying out of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Lack of truthfulness, accuracy or timeliness of this content.
7. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE BY USERS
Access to the website https://confederaciopenyes.cat/ is voluntary. In general, the user is obliged to use the website, the contents and the services offered, in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, as well as in compliance with the present general conditions, and the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the website, and to always act in accordance with the law, to good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that may impede, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, the goods and rights of the CONFEDERATION, its suppliers, other users or, in general, any third party. Access to the web portal and its use by minors is prohibited without the express consent of their parents or legal representatives.
Specifically, while using the website https://confederaciopenyes.cat/, the user is obliged to:
- Not to reproduce in any way, not even by hyperlink, the CONFEDERATION website or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation conferred by a person of the CMP with sufficient power for this purpose.
- Not to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of the owners incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any other information mechanism that the contents may contain.
- Not to alter, reprogramme, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this website. Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the website on any medium and for any reason whatsoever shall be considered an unauthorised copy.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate, on or from the website, any information or material that may (i) be illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; ii) be defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting to violence, discrimination on grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current legislation.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate, on or from the website, any programme, data, virus, code or any other electronic or physical device that may cause damage to the website, to any of the services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of the CONFEDERATION, of any other user, of the sponsors, collaborators, suppliers, etc. of the CONFEDERATION or, in general, of any third party.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use its contents and information to send advertising, send messages for any other commercial purpose, or collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the website or any of its services, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for use, render useless or damage data, information, programmes or electronic documents belonging to the CONFEDERATION, its sponsors, collaborators, suppliers or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website any content that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content of which it does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
In compliance with the legal provisions in force, the IP address of users is stored for a legally determined period of time, in order to be able to detect the user’s compliance with the legislation in force. In the event that content is published or comments are made that could be considered criminal offences, the web administrators may block, track or delete any content or message according to the criteria expressed above.
The CONFEDERATION reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered, without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these conditions of use.
Without prejudice to the above, the CMP will pursue the breach of these conditions of use, as well as any improper use of the portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. EXEMPTION OF THE CMP’S RESPONSIBILITIES
Under no circumstances will the CONFEDERATION be responsible for the circumstances listed below, by way of example and without limitation, nor for any damages that may arise, as it cannot and should not guarantee them: a) possible security errors that may occur due to the use of computers infected by computer viruses; b) use by third parties of elements owned by the CONFEDERATION that confuse its personality; c) infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties; d) breaches by third parties that may affect users of the website; e) lack of functioning of the website or any of its services for reasons beyond the control of the CONFEDERATION; f) consequences arising from the malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
The CONFEDERATION shall not be liable for any breach of the conditions of this legal notice by users, nor for the use of the services and contents accessible from the portal. Any damages that may be caused by the impersonation of a third party by a user in any communication made through the portal shall be the responsibility of the user, as the CONFEDERATION does not control the authenticity of the contents or information provided by users of the portal.
9. QUERIES, SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS OR CLAIMS
For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the user may contact the CONFEDERATION through the current or future communication channels to be determined from time to time, for example:
Postal address: Confederación Mundial de Peñas, Arístides Maillol, 15, 08028 Barcelona (Spain),
The CMP informs users that in order to improve and facilitate navigation, the website https://confederaciopenyes.cat/, uses devices for the implantation of Cookies and IP storage. The cookie is a file that is deposited on the user’s computer, whose sole purpose is to simplify browsing the website (this cookie cannot contain viruses or be executed, because it is not an active file). The cookie can only be read by the CONFEDERATION and by the user, and the user can delete it by accessing the browser options.
For more information, please consult the Cookies Policy.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The present legal conditions shall be governed by the applicable Catalan, Spanish and international legislation.
In the event of any conflict or discrepancy arising in the interpretation or application of the present legal conditions, the courts or tribunals which, where applicable, will hear the matter will be those which are provided for in the applicable legal regulations regarding competent jurisdiction, which, in the case of end consumers, will be the place of fulfilment of the obligation or the user’s place of residence.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, or that the management consists of a sale and purchase carried out by a company, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).